[RE-wrenches] roof types

penobscotsolar at midmaine.com penobscotsolar at midmaine.com
Tue Aug 30 12:04:53 PDT 2011

Has anyone mentioned EDPM rubber? A system we just finished for Acadia
National Park's entire roof was EDPM and they collected all the rainwater
through downspouts. There are EDPM rubber boots for penetrations and it
was extremely tough and the color was white (great for reflected sunlight
as well!

Daryl DeJoy