[RE-wrenches] Louis Valenta / interisland Solar

Jason Kechijian solarj at me.com
Tue Aug 30 13:53:29 PDT 2011

My heart goes out to Cully, Ron, Rick, Mele, the entire IISS organization, his sailing buddies, and his family.  Louis was truly one of a kind and I am happy to have had the pleasure of working with him, even if I always caught him during lunch.

Jason Kechijian, LEED AP BD+C
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ™
solarj at me.com
(843) 200-7271

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  -  Dr. Seuss