[RE-wrenches] Jacobs Wincharger Book, 1978?

Roy Butler roy at four-winds-energy.com
Thu Aug 25 11:37:21 PDT 2011

Hugh,

I'm glad to hear that you have a copy of that book. That's the infernal
book that got me
started in the RE field back in 1973. Inspired me to make methane from
the school lunch leftovers.
Ran a small engine off the gas. No more free seconds at lunch when the
lunch ladies learned I had
used their lunch for a manure substitute......

It's back in print by the way, with updates I hear. But I like my
original.....I'm not letting mine go either ;-)

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer®
NYSERDA eligible PV&  wind installer
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747

www.four-winds-energy.com

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message,
a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.