[RE-wrenches] Grounding system for a shack on a frozen lake?

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Tue Aug 9 09:45:33 PDT 2011

This topic is so funny, its summer.

If you are on ice and drill holes in the ice what about a
small hole for a short ground rod, IF, you even feel it
necessary. I do not think I would bother. Have there been
electrical inspectors out there that are not
fishing/drinking.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar Works, Inc

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.4140

C - 970.209.4076

web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"

Do not ever believe anything, but seriously trust through
action.