[RE-wrenches] Solmetric PVA-600

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Sat Aug 6 09:36:53 PDT 2011

I just last week purchased an Acer Iconia Tab W500P running Win7 that has 2 USB ports on it in anticipation of getting the PVA-600.
http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/iconia-tab-w500

The tablet itself comes with a dockable keyboard making it into a netbook configuration. The nice thing here is the Ethernet jack that becomes available in the keyboard unit, making it great for setting up DAS equipment. It has a solid state hard drive so it will be less susceptible to damage by being knocked around.

I'll report back on its use with the PVA-600 in a while, but it looks encouraging!

-Glenn Burt