[RE-wrenches] Ground fault methodology (Was:1987 NEC)

William Miller william at millersolar.com
Tue Jul 26 12:23:37 PDT 2011

Colleagues:

I have been concerned with fundamental problems with how ground fault
detection is accomplished in PV systems.  So much so that I wrote two case
studies.  See:  http://millersolar.com/case_studies/case_studies.html  My
conclusions may not be accurate, but I belive the questions are relevant.

I asked John Wiles about this at a seminar and he refused to discuss it.

William Miller