[RE-wrenches] Module Racking Attachment to SIP Roof

Gary Willett gary at icarussolarservices.com
Tue Jul 26 07:07:12 PDT 2011

Daryl:

Sounds like we came to the same conclusion - bolt(s) through the SIPs is the only way to go. I'll discuss this with builder - I'm not sure how the underside will be finished out but I'm sure we can work it out. Thanks for the response!

Regards,

Gary Willett, PE
Icarus Engineering / Solar Services LLC
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer # 031310-246
Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com

<mailto:Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com>