[RE-wrenches] SMA design tools

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Wed Jul 20 12:06:39 PDT 2011

The original tool is flawed with bad data in places, but IMO, far
better than the new Sunny Design tool, that attempts to do too
much.  I'd like to see SMA go through all the data in the original
String Sizing Tool and keep it available.

Even with the new tool, SMA recommends that we do our own math.

Drake

At 11:12 AM 7/20/2011, you wrote:

>This is an event that was foretold to us during a training session
>with SMA early last year. I am surprised it took so long!
>
>-Glenn Burt

Drake Chamberlin
ATHENS ELECTRIC
OH License 44810