[RE-wrenches] Fwd: Car charging station without grid

Gary Willett gary at icarussolarservices.com
Thu Jul 14 16:37:46 PDT 2011

Dana:

You're probably talking about a PV to 12V solution. The battery banks in
EVs are high voltage (to minimize I2R losses).

And I'm sure that "...bypassing or paralleling the internal controls..."
will result in a voiding of the EV warranty.

Regards,

Gary Willett, PE
Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com <mailto:Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com>