[RE-wrenches] Aluminum Module Frame To Galvanized Uni-Strut

Gary Willett gary at icarussolarservices.com
Tue Jul 12 22:22:10 PDT 2011

Good question about the end cuts, which would definitely rust if not
painted - I'll check tomorrow.

Regards,

Gary Willett, PE
Icarus Solar Services LLC
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com
<mailto:Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com><mailto:Gary at IcarusSolarServices.com>