[RE-wrenches] Aluminum Module Frame To Galvanized Uni-Strut

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Tue Jul 12 16:13:29 PDT 2011

I'm sorry to hijack this thread, but I just had a similar question about
metallurgic compatibility of S-5 clamps. Their brochure says that they
are completely compatible, and refers you to the website for details,
but I am unable to find any there. Any comments on how I can assure my
client would be appreciated.

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar