[RE-wrenches] commercial system monitoring

Glenn Burt glenn.burt at glbcc.com
Thu Jun 9 16:20:00 PDT 2011

The 30kW & up PV Powered inverters we have been installing lately have an
Ethernet connection built in.

Connect it to a LAN with internet visibility, go to the mypvpowered.com
website, enter the S/N of the inverter & a few other details & voila - free
logging!

Admittedly it has a few flaws, but did I mention it was free?

-Glenn Burt