[RE-wrenches] Tigo to go?

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 22:03:07 PDT 2011

Marco,

The only argument you can make for a system like yours is to say that if the
modules degrade at different rates, then the Tigo optimizers make sense.
Otherwise, I can't see how it could be anything but a slight loss. Tough
call for $15k. Other attributes like monitoring and shutting off for
firefighters can help sweeten the deal.

Bill.