[RE-wrenches] Kyocera followup

Larry Crutcher, Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Wed Jun 8 11:56:09 PDT 2011

Hi Allan,
Personally I have never understood their business model. I have tried for 9 years to open an account with Kyocera and have always been told, "we are not accepting new dealers"... blah, blah, blah. Even though we have a retail store that sells dozens of items they stock and we are right in their back yard, I can't buy from them. Now they are drumming up business. That's just odd.

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
11871 S Fortuna Road, #210
Yuma, AZ 85367