[RE-wrenches] Unicor PV

Jeff Clearwater jeffc at villagepower.com
Thu Jun 2 22:23:20 PDT 2011

Hi Phil,

I was the tech consultant for a project that installed 100 KWs on a
federal facility.  I inspected the install - modules looked pretty
standard.  Frames seemed pretty stout - some corner alignment mismatch
but nothing to write home about and the install went well - no
complaints from the install crew - crystals looked fairly uniform - data
showed no bad modules - Potting seemed good.

That's what I know.

Best,

Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design