[RE-wrenches] Fwd: out of business

Nathan Jones solardude97 at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 20:04:14 PDT 2011

I thought the lower level amorphous panels in the shade of the upper polys was a nice touch. Give em some low light conditions so they can work better. I've got a product I've been trying to find investors for so I can bring it to market. Its a solar powered flashlight but so far we have only been able to make it work in full sunlight. Still working a few bugs out of it. Maybe these guys would be interested?
Nathan Jones
Power Source Solar