[RE-wrenches] Solar Shading App on a Droid

Nick Vida nickvida at ymail.com
Tue May 10 20:05:45 PDT 2011

I have it and i dont know how to use it yet.

I have been meaning to email them to suggest a youtube chanel to show you how it
is done. It describes 3 ways of doing the measurements, but either way you try,
it just beeps a couple times and says it is over. You would have to trace your
horizon in like 2 seconds apparently.
I will admit that I havent tried to much to figure out how to use it, I have
only opened it like 4 times, but it is super beta in my eyes, to the point
of guesstimating being more attractive if a real tool is not available.