[RE-wrenches] Hydrometer source

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Mon May 9 06:59:21 PDT 2011

I have probably put this out before - we use refractometers
a light refracted measuring device. Works on Propylene
glycol, ethylene glycol and battery electrolyte.
 You take 1 drop out of the battery to test VS.  1/8 cup. I
think it is less invasive.  The reading is instantaneous. No
jiggling and dealing with the curvature on the top of the
liquid surface.

Possibly could Jamie at Surrette and Rob at NWES weigh in on
the advantages or disadvantages on a refractometer?

Thanks

Dana Orzel
Great Solar Works, Inc
E - dana at solarwork.com
V - 970.626.5253
F - 970.626.4140
C - 970.209.4076
web - www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
Do not ever believe anything, but seriously trust through
action.