[RE-wrenches] Hydrometer source

Christopher Warfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Mon May 9 06:10:36 PDT 2011

New England Solar carries them at a reasonable price.

On 5/9/2011 8:17 AM, Dave Palumbo wrote:

> We used to buy temperature compensated hydrometers from AEE to include
> with the sale of a battery bank for off grid customers. My sales
> person says AEE is no longer carrying that item. I believe they were
> made by Dekka.
>
> Recommendations for a new source for battery hydrometers in the $8 to
> $ 15 range?
>
> David Palumbo
>
> Independent Power LLC
>
> 462 Solar Way Drive
>
> Hyde Park, VT 05655**
>
> */www.independentpowerllc.com /*
>
> NABCEP Certified PV Installer
>
> Vermont Solar Partner
>
> 23 Years Experience, (802) 888-7194

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org
>
> Options&  settings:

> List rules&  etiquette:

Christopher Warfel, P.E.
ENTECH Engineering, Inc.
Energy Utilization Experts
(401)466-8978

The information contained within this communication shall
be considered confidential and shall not be retransmitted
without knowledge of the sender. Please contact us if
this email reached you in error. Thank you.