[RE-wrenches] Side-by-side microinverter, maximizer, and conventional inverter comparisons

Jesse Dahl dahlsolar at gmail.com
Wed May 4 12:30:50 PDT 2011

Hello,

Right now I am in the process of monitoring an array and individual modules with the Solmetric PV analyzer.  I am also testing this array with and without optimizers. Duplicating conditions for the tests can be difficult, but I can share my IV cure traces and electrical readings when I'm done. It will be a short term test (couple weeks). But should be interesting.

Jesse

Sent from my iPhone