[RE-wrenches] PV powered music festival

Jason Szumlanski Jason at fafcosolar.com
Thu Apr 28 08:31:37 PDT 2011

We JUST had a request come in for powering an American Cancer Society
daytime event. They said the band requires a 75kW generator. Hogwash...
just another example of how most stage and band people have no clue what
their power/energy consumption is.

I bet the entire stage will be plugged into one or two 15A circuits when
I go to check them out.

Jason Szumlanski

Fafco Solar