[RE-wrenches] Batteries in parrallel Failure

R Ray Walters ray at solarray.com
Wed Apr 20 17:33:41 PDT 2011

At least with a breaker arrangement you could charge different strings separately which would help an otherwise bad situation.
Also, I think the CB breakers would be adequate in this case. They have a 5000 AIC (too low for a HUP) but my specs on an AGM battery are showing 2300A short circuit.

R. Walters
ray at solarray.com
Solar Engineer