[RE-wrenches] galvanized barn roofing

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Thu Apr 7 19:10:54 PDT 2011

Daryl~ Take a look at the EJOT line of fasteners:

http://www.ejot.com/ejot.de/EJOT_Solarbefestiger_Bau_2009--2749,websiteLang__en.htm

These sort of look like a "hanger bolt" but they are machined to cram down
on a fat rubbery washer as they are tightened. EJOT is showing up in some of
the PV wholesaler inventories, and there are fastener companies with
inventory in the US.

Contact me off list if you have trouble finding a supplier via normal
channels, and I'll think of a source or two to which I can point you.

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675