[RE-wrenches] Power One Aurora Inverters

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 18:52:53 PDT 2011

I have been involved with two installs,  They are working great, they have dual
inputs and the broadest MPPT range of any inverter I have seen.  I have had no
failure problems, and I have a friend that has experience with several and he
reports no problems.

They are ungrounded so you have to use PV wire exposed.  Your array disconnect
has to open both DC lines per input, which means a four pole disconnect if you
have two parallel strings.  (it takes a long time  to get the 4 pole disconnects
from square D, rarely stocked)
daryl