[RE-wrenches] Grundfos SQ Flex

Mike Nelson mdelectricsolar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:35:10 PDT 2011

All,
In a 240V mode, you have 2 hots, no neutral, and a ground. Current flows
from hot to hot, no current flows on the ground (unless there is a problem).
You could easily use the same two wires with the D.C. feed (positive and
negative), and the ground wire does the same thing. I have also seen
multiple failures of the Grundfos control boxes, and low water sensor.

Mike Nelson
MD Electric & Solar, Inc.
Gualala Ca.