[RE-wrenches] portable freezers

Nick Vida nickvida at ymail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:26:54 PDT 2011

Hi Carl,
No I dont have that data, but I might be getting one for an efficient/ compact
kitchen design here later this month, and that will be a major curiosity.
Inside dimension v. outside dimension looks like they did quite a bit of
insulation, and that general design of opening up is good for retaining cold, so
I have some pretty decent expectations for that 80 watts going pretty far. So
far as the compressor they use, who knows!

	* Model: FP860
	* Operates as a portable freezer or refrigerator
	* Volume: 86 qt. / equivalent to 120 12oz. cans
	* Easy to read, easy to use control panel
	* Range: -8ºF to 50ºF
	* Voltage power (AC or DC)
	* 12/24 volt power lead: 6' detachable power cord
	* 115 volt power lead 8' detachable power cord
	* Flash Freeze function rapidly cools the unit to -8ºF
	* Warranty: 90 days labor, 1 year parts 	* EdgeStar Portable Fridge/Freezer -
86 Qt.
	* Durable and rugged design
	* Floor drain
	* Insulated lid
	* Rounded edges make it safe around the family
	* Side-grip comfort handles for easy transport
	* Compressor based cooling method freezes faster than Thermoelectric
counterparts
	* Approval: ETL
	* AC power: 80W / 115V / 1A
	* Weight: 71 pounds
	* Inside Dimensions: 14.96"h x 15.75"w x 20.7"d
	* Outside Dimensions: 20.9"h x 28.7"w x 23.63"d