[RE-wrenches] Slow clocks

bob ellison reellison at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 04:37:32 PDT 2011

The days of just using a battery powered clock in an off grid home are over.

But I only have a few customers who actually have the capability of using
"sleep mode" in the inverter any more.

Want to watch an electric clock misbehave? Plug it into a modified square
wave inverter. You can almost use it as a fan!

Good night,

Bob Ellison