[RE-wrenches] Slow clocks

Kristopher Schmid solman at legacysolar.com
Tue Apr 5 12:19:14 PDT 2011

Thank you all for confirming my suspicion regarding generators and clocks
and for the advice.  While i wholeheartedly agree that a 24/7 load like a
clock in an off-grid home seems rather foolish, everyone's line between NEED
and WANT falls in a different place.  I see it as my job to educate and not
to judge, as hard as that is sometimes.  Though i don't share their views, I
still put in systems for those folks believing in "TEOTWAWKI" (the end of
the world as we know it).

Thanks again,
Kris

Legacy Solar, LLC