[RE-wrenches] The Simplest Line Side Tap EVER

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Sat Apr 2 08:26:00 PDT 2011

That's pretty easy. Square D has a 3R rated 60A fusible disco.

P/N D222NRB with Class R fuse kit P/N RFK03H

The fuse kit "rejects" non Class R fuses

As for the Milbank tap kit, would this kit have to be used with Milbank
sockets only? I'm thinking of both mechanical issues and nit picking
inspectors who might claim that non-Milbank sockets were not approved for
this kit.

- Peter

Peter T. Parrish, Ph.D., President
California Solar Engineering, Inc.
820 Cynthia Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90065
CA Lic. 854779, NABCEP Cert. 031806-26
peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Ph 323-258-8883, Mobile 323-839-6108, Fax 323-258-8885

  _____