[RE-wrenches] Generator and Enphase

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 27 06:41:46 PDT 2011

Yes I have made such a connection to a Honda and Yamaha inverter generators, the
problem is how does the generator absorb extra power, everyone says it will fail
the generator control.  Also the warentee problems.  My reason for trying is
remote cabins with PV, batteries and when in use the system need battery
charging, when no one around no need ,solar and batteries are fine.

DT