[RE-wrenches] Tall pole mount

Bob-O Schultze bob-o at electronconnection.com
Tue Mar 22 08:31:56 PDT 2011

Holt,
Tracker technology and reliability has come a very long ways in the last five years or so. It used to be that my service calls on trackers were -by far and away- greater in numbers than for any other component. Still, I wouldn't consider putting a tracker -at least one that uses electricity to turn- in such an inaccessible place.
Two good reasons: 1) All trackers require lubrication at least once a year 2) sooner or later something is on that machine is going to require maintenance.
Good Luck, Bob-O