[RE-wrenches] Spot welding PV's to rails for theft prevention: bad idea?

Nathan Jones solardude97 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 6 10:02:25 PST 2011

Jay,
I am broadcasting from the Ozark mountains of MO. We have long been known as a prime pot growing mecca. Those guys were a relatively peacable and mellow lot. We are now the meth manufacturing capital of the US, as ranked by number of busts. These guys and their addicted customers are both violent and enterprising in their theivery.
My apologies for getting off topic on the list but as things unravel our products will become increasingly targeted. Something we all will be faced with sooner or later.
Nathan Jones