[RE-wrenches] Quick Cote troubles

Dave Palumbo dave at independentpowerllc.com
Wed Feb 23 10:55:03 PST 2011

Allan,

5 years in a scenario like that would certainly be a reasonable life
expectancy for those cells. Deep discharges followed by inadequate
recharging would cause sulfation in a short period of time and with many
cycles due to the undersizing. 5 years sounds like fair performance given
the situation.

Dave