[RE-wrenches] Quick Cote troubles

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Tue Feb 22 17:28:43 PST 2011

We have used several products over the years and Vaseline has worked as well
as any other product. Probably slightly less toxic than other options though
not by much. I have seen it affected by a 'hot ' battery bank and seen it
run to a thinner coating.

Normally a bank should not get this hot but with the old relay style charge
controllers stuff used to happen.

Dana Orzel

Great Solar works, Inc.

E - dana at solarwork.com

V - 970.626.5253

F - 970.626.414

C - 970.209.4076

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"