[RE-wrenches] Off-grid system monitoring

Dan Fink danbob at hughes.net
Tue Feb 15 07:31:37 PST 2011

William;

Bogart engineering, hands down. Trimetric for most customers, and
Pentametric for high-information customers, if you need to measure
multiple shunts, or if you want to log and monitor on a computer or via
internet. Great customer service, owner and engineer Ralph will get you
going if there are problems, and he even returns phone calls.

If the customer already has Outback equipment and already has a Mate
monitor panel and system network Hub, I'd go with the Outback FlexNetDC
battery monitor, which will plug right into the hub and read out on the
Mate. If the customer does NOT already have the Mate and Hub, price
point for all these plus the Flexnet may well be too high for you.

Dan Fink
Executive Director;
Buckville Energy Consulting
Buckville Publications LLC
NABCEP / IREC / ISPQ accredited Continuing Education Providers
http://www.buckville.com/
info at buckville.com
970.672.4342 (voicemail)
970.373.1311 (fax)