[RE-wrenches] questions about solar charging 72v UPS

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 15:07:23 PST 2011

the post I responded to started with was the 72 volt nom battery pack charging
off from solar.  the solution involved using two chager controllers in series,
charging off the array in sort of a bipolar fashion.  I used this series
chargers to charge a "lead Sled" 72 volt car in my dark past.  The 72 volt
battery would involve almost 90 volts to equalize.

Darryl