[RE-wrenches] outback mate question

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Tue Feb 8 07:19:11 PST 2011

Call Sandra Herrera or one of the other Outback techies, Jay. If I remember
correctly, the Mate display shifts to Drop when the Mate detects the
presence of Generator AC...or it's some other random and totally
non-logical--but harmless--behavior. Maybe the newer versions don't do that.

Jolliness,

Mick Abraham, Proprietor
www.abrahamsolar.com

Voice: 970-731-4675