[RE-wrenches] Honda 6500is and Autostart

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Wed Feb 2 20:40:45 PST 2011

HI Todd,

Don't think I'd spec this for an off-grid system either, however we are
walking into this existing setup and being asked to use it.  Do you know
of a reasonable way to have an OutBack VFX start this generator from the
AGS.

Thanks,
Howie
--
Howie Michaelson
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™

Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar & Wind Incentive Program Partner
http://www.SunCatcherVT.com
(cell) 802-272-0004
(home) 802-439-6096