[RE-wrenches] Parallel wire runs to increase size

Dave Click daveclick at fsec.ucf.edu
Wed Feb 2 09:23:04 PST 2011

310.4(B) Conductor Characteristics. The paralleled conductors in each
phase, polarity, neutral, grounded circuit conductor, or equipment
grounding conductor shall comply with all of the following:
(1) 	Be the same length
(2) 	Have the same conductor material
(3) 	Be the same size in circular mil area
(4) 	Have the same insulation type
(5) 	Be terminated in the same manner