[RE-wrenches] Grid Tied AC Disconnect Question

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Thu Jan 27 15:59:58 PST 2011

Aaron,

Can you give a bit more information? Is this a situation where the meter and
the main disconnect are located on the outside of the building, with a
feeder running to a load center in the garage? Does the utility at this
location require a external lockable disconnect?

Mark Frye
Berkeley Solar Electric Systems
303 Redbud Way
Nevada City,  CA 95959