[RE-wrenches] Male Whip follow-up

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 13:13:23 PST 2011

Hello Eric:
    Would you please provide a reference to the literature where Enphase says,
"using a cut extension cable will void the warranty of the entire
installation."  I didn't see anything in the installation manual.  Also, Enphase
did recommend the application to me.  It was actually pretty easy to make the
connections without 'crossing phases.'
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537