[RE-wrenches] EnPhase male whips

Nick Soleil nicksoleilsolar at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 20:53:40 PST 2011

Hi Kent:
    My Enphase tech support guy didn't mention that restriction when we
discussed it.  Of course, the fact that the male could never be hot while
unplugged ensures that the application is safe.  I do understand why they don't
provide the male; so that it is never used as the homerun cable back to the
utility power.  Mahalo

 Nick Soleil
Project Manager
Advanced Alternative Energy Solutions, LLC
PO Box 657
Petaluma, CA 94953
Cell:   707-321-2937
Office: 707-789-9537