[RE-wrenches] Lorentz pump failures

The Office of Tom Duffy tom at thesolar.biz
Tue Jan 11 17:33:27 PST 2011

William

There were a lot of locked rotor Lorentz back in '05 to '07 they fixed the
problem and we haven't had one since. Call American West Windmill and Solar
888-535-4788

Kind regards

  Tom Duffy

  Systems Design Engineer

     tom at thesolar.biz

       575-539-2111 X 301

Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.

  _____