[RE-wrenches] Low temperature over-voltage bypass (not Apollo Solar)

The Office of Tom Duffy tom at thesolar.biz
Mon Jan 10 17:32:43 PST 2011

Lee

I think that the Apollo may still be gotten call me 888-826-0939 or contact
me off list

Thanks

  Tom Duffy
  Systems Design Engineer

     tom at thesolar.biz
       575-539-2111 X 301
Although no trees were killed in the sending of this message, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Confidentiality Notice: This message including any attachments is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
contact the sender and delete any copies of this message.