[RE-wrenches] SMA Sunny Design temperature/voltage calculations

Luke Christy sgsrenewables at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:41:32 PST 2011

I also echo the frustration with the removal of the online SMA design
tool. Setting aside the issues of how much quicker it was to check
different sizing options with the old web version, I'm also annoyed
that the new version is not available for Mac OS, which means I have
to start up my janky old PC laptop if I want to use the tool.

Bring back the old version!

Luke Christy

Luke Christy

NABCEP Certified PV Installer™: Certification #031409-25 (Luke Christy)
NABCEP Certified Solar Thermal Installer™: Certification #ST032611-03
  CoSEIA Certified PV Installer (Luke Christy)

Solar Gain Services, LLC
Monte Vista, CO.
SGSRenewables at Gmail.com