[RE-wrenches] calculating low string voltage

Gary Willett gary at icarussolarservices.com
Thu Dec 1 13:57:51 PST 2011

RAY:

This "Solar Reference Guide Map" web site is also linked to on the
SolarABCs site and provides the ASHRAE 0.4% & 2% high temperatures, as
well as the PV module max temp based on distance above the roof (0.5,
3.5, and 12").

http://www.solarabcs.org/about/publications/reports/expedited-permit/map/index.html

Regards,

Gary Willett, PE