[RE-wrenches] Code reviewer issue with array disconnect location

Ryan Mayfield ryan at renewableassociates.com
Thu Nov 17 12:40:59 PST 2011

Jeff,

Try pointing them to 690.14(B). This allows for PV source circuit isolating
switches on the PV side of the disconnecting means. As you describe it, the
dc disconnect at the inverter is the required PV disconnecting means and you
can describe the combiner disconnects as source circuit isolating switches.
This paragraph doesn't make mention of accessibility.

Good luck,

Ryan