[RE-wrenches] Strange voltage readings, power quality

Nathan Jones solardude97 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 13:12:55 PST 2011

Mac,
I have encountered two battery based inverters that were affected by the feedback frequency of CF bulbs. One would trip and show overload from a single 15 watt bulb with no other loads connected every time. The other one was an intermittant situation. Had I not encountered this problem before I might still be trying to figure that one out. I think it would be worth ruling out as a possibility at this point.
Nathan Jones
Power Source Solar
417-827-0738