[RE-wrenches] High Voltage MPPT units; Adding battery backup

maverick at mavericksolar.com maverick at mavericksolar.com
Wed Nov 9 19:55:22 PST 2011

I googled "600 volt switch dual throw" and found a cutler-hammer DT363URK.

From http://www.alliedelec.com/Images/Products/Datasheets/BM/EATON_CUTLER_HAMMER/416-0447.PDF

Not sure if it carries a DC rating all the way to 600v.

Thank you,

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Office:     512-919-4493
Cell:        512-460-9825