[RE-wrenches] Sunny Boy constant off line problem

maverick at mavericksolar.com maverick at mavericksolar.com
Mon Oct 24 08:10:47 PDT 2011

Jeff,

I suggest high AC volts is the issues. The second inverter may not have the same settings as the first. The voltage is already being pushed up by the first inverter, maybe the second one is adjusted a little tighter. The SMA config tool can show the settings.

Thank you,

Maverick

Maverick Brown
BSEET, NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer ®
President & CEO
Maverick Solar Enterprises, Inc.
Office:     512-919-4493
Cell:        512-460-9825